Our comparison of the basic features of the Motorola Moto vs. Micromax Canvas Turbo intends to provide readers with a basic idea about the pros and cons of both the handsets. Here, we have done away with the customary listing of the basic features of the two handsets. Rather, the attempt has been to bring about a simple analysis to assist potential customers.
Here are some of the points of analysis:
- The first point concerns the battery backup of the two handsets. While the Motorola Moto G has a battery capacity of 2070 mAh, Micromax Canvas Turbo has a 2000 mAh capacity. This means that the latter has a shorter battery life than the former.
- However, the screen size of the Motorola Moto G is smaller than that of Micromax canvas Turbo. The screen size of Moto G is 4.50 inches while the Canvas Turbo has a good 5.00 inches screen. Therefore, customers can enjoy easier viewing experience with the Micromax Canvas Turbo.
- The handset from Micromax scores high even on the resolution front. The Micromax Canvas Turbo comes with a resolution of 1,080 X 1,920 pixels and Motorola Moto G comes with 720 X 1,280 pixels. The former ensures better picture quality between the two.
- Micromax Canvas Turbo is loaded with a MediaTek 1.5GHz quad-core processor. On the other hand, the Motorola Moto G comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz quad-core processor. While both of them function with quad-core processors, there remains a marginal difference between the processing speed of the two. Thus, we can expect a shade faster performance of the Micromax handset the Motorola one.
- Another feature that puts the Micromax Canvas Turbo on an advantageous ground vis-a-vis the Motorola Moto G is its in-built 2 GB RAM compared to Motorola, which has a 1 GB RAM.
- Another point of advantage of the Micromax Canvas Turbo against the Motorola Moto G is the dual camera feature. Both the rear and the front cameras of the Canvas Turbo are more powerful than that of the Moto G. While the rear camera of Canvas Turbo is of 13 megapixels, that of the latter is 5 megapixels. With a 5 megapixels front camera, Canvas Turbo offers clicks of better resolution when compared to the 1.3 megapixels camera in Moto G.
- Talking about internal storage, the Motorola Moto G allows users to store up to 16 GB of data. Micromax Turbo offers a maximum storage capacity of 12.47 GB. The disadvantage of both the handsets is that this internal storage capacity is not expandable.
- While both run on the Android platform, the Motorola Moto G functions on an upgraded OS, the Android 4.3, while the Canvas Turbo runs on an older version, the Android 4.2.
- Priced at Rs. 12,500, Motorola Moto G is the affordable of the two while the Canvas Turbo will require the buyer to shell Rs. 16,989 out of his pocket.
As is inevitable when you compare gadgets, each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. However, opting for one of them is solely a matter of personal choice.
Share on Facebook
Add This To Del.icio.us
Add to Technorati